A response to Roy Greenlade’s Article:
How to Win Back Customers:
- Talk to them regularly
- Bring customized ideas and strategies based on research of the market and competitors.
- Share with your clients how their business visibility currently is online live with a tablet or computer, have tabs ready before the call.
- BELIEVE in the customized strategy you are providing.
- Inspect performance as often as possible / share updates and ask customer, “how is business,” (small account: twice a week, large account: daily).
- Ask other employees how business is.
- Adjust campaign until it works.
NOT an easy process, but if you are not doing this, one of your competitors will be, and they will win the business. In many cases, they will win the marketing share for years, because they took the time to do it right. NO gimmicks, NO talking at them, NO blitzes, just good old fashioned marketing consultation and customer service.
Author: Marty Carry
Founder of Cherish Local
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you’re offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it’s worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.